Please visit our Golf Shop for a remembrance of your round! Whether it is a shirt, golf cap or ball marker we feature current shirt and outerwear offerings from Greyson and Foot-joy as well as the latest Scotty Cameron putters and Vokey Wedges. Be certain to come to our golf shop when you come out to play!
Award winning PGA Golf instructor and Coach named 2016 MET PGA Professional of the Year. Available for golf instruction and game coaching at the only Pete Dye Golf Course in the State of New York. Published author in Golftips Magazine, PGA Magazine, The MET Golfer, USA Today, The Connecticut Post. Extensive background with advising golf companies including Nike Golf, Arccos Golf, The First Tee and ‘The Chef’s Classic” (where 4 shows aired on CBS)
Relationships with The PGA of America, USGA, PGA Tour, European Tour, LPGA, The First Tee, Nike, Wasserman, IMG, Octagon, Golf Channel, CBS Sports, Golf Digest, Sports Illustrated, Golf Magazine, Links Magazine, PGA Magazine, SiriusXM, Morgan Stanley, General Electric, RBC and Google.
Represented the Board of The First Tee of Metropolitan New York, where after arranging a meeting with the Mayor of Bridgeport, the First Tee at Fairchild Wheeler was founded. Named 2nd best teacher in the state of Connecticut in the July 2007 edition of Golf Digest Magazine, Brad is an established contributor to Golfchannel, PGA Magazine, Golftips, The Met Golfer, and Connecticut Post.
- 2016 Metropolitan PGA Professional of the Year
- 1999, 2001 Metropolitan PGA Horton Smith award winner for contributions to education
- Sirius XM Co-host, Michael Breed Talking Golf, three appearances
- Sirius XM Co-host, On Course with Brian Crowell and Frank Darby, five appearances
- Eleven time Golf Digest, "Best Teacher" in the state of Connecticut
- First Advisor to Arccos Golf, the industry's leading stat tracking system